Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 26 februari 2012

And here is chapter 2 of Snow Angels

And here is the next chapter of my story Snow Angels - chapter 2.


Snow Angels Chapter 2

The room suddenly started to feel really cold. I raised myself up and went directly to the window and looked out. Even if I tried I couldn’t see anything that’s looked familiar to me. I have never been here before in my life!

How the hell did I finish up here? And where was I?

It was a really nice view, if I had chose it. Which I haven’t.
The lake was frozen and all white with snow. It all looked like a Christmas card.

My head started to pound even more. I needed some painkillers real quick.
Maybe my mystery bed pal had some in the drawer placed under the washbowl?

But when I washed my hands I got another BIG surprise.
I looked in the mirror and saw a face I did not recognize!
My eyes looked the same, but that was about it. My nicely cropped, blond hair was now really short, and black…

I had never colored my hair before, except for some blond highlights last year.
It all felt so surreal. It was like a crazy dream. Maybe it was a dream? If I lay down in the bed and went to sleep again I would wake up in my own apartment.
God, I want my own life back!

I started to wash my hands, and looked down on them. There was a ring on my left hand, like I was engaged or married. I felt nauseous.
After some serious throwing up I went back on my search for the painkillers. And when I opened the drawer I found more than I could ask for.

There was a minor pharmacy there, some with prescriptions, other just over the counter meds.
Two Aspirin and a glass of water later I went back to the bedroom.

I decided to look closer at the man in the bed. He was still asleep, and still snoring. He did not show all his body but it really looked that he was nude.
How the h-l could I have shared a bed with this man? He was not my type at all, shaved head, tattoos and it seemed that he had been a lot in the gym. He’s arm muscles were bulging. Yuck!

I went around the bed and looked out the window. To the right there was a garage, to the right another house, a modern villa. And just below my window there was a children’s playground.
Please! Don’t say that I have children now?

It was all so strange that I started to laugh. I am going insane!

On the nightstand besides the muscular male was a book and a magazine with Hillary Clinton on the cover.
What has Bill's wife done now? Got a divorce? What could possibly a presidents wife have done to be on the cover of Newsweek?

I picked it up. But when I read it better I had to sit down again. It said she was The Secretary of State, but that was not all. The date of the magazine was 2010. I went to a party 1997.

Next chapter here:
http://agnetanisbeth.blogspot.se/2012/03/and-here-is-chapter-3-of-snow-angels.html

Here you can read the rest:
http://www.wattpad.com/user/AgnetaNisbeth


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar