Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 25 februari 2012

Read the first chapter of Snow Angels

I if you want you can read the first chapter of Snow Angels here, the rest you can find at Wattpad.



Snow Angels - chapter 1


It is always difficult to wake up after a long night partying. But this morning it was extra hard, my head was pounding and I felt like vomiting.
I didn’t really remember where I ended up yesterday. When my eyes finally got accustomed to the bright light outside I realized that I had been sleeping in a big room with a modern touch, stylish furniture and eggshell colored walls, like in a fancy magazine. You know the type that you could find in Modern Architecture.
But the thing that got me going was the fact that I was not alone in the bed. Beside me was a snoring man in his forties, half naked and with a big tattoo on his right shoulder. An ugly eagle.
Then I looked down on my own body, I was still dressed, thank God, in my light yellow silk dress that now more looked like a worn nightgown, all wrinkly and stained.
Oh dear, I wonder what these stains came from?
I tried really hard but could not remember anything about him or the night that passed. How did I end up here? Who was this guy?
I was now sitting up and the hammer in my head started to pound in my forehead, so strong that my eyes became watery. Was I crying?
My last memory from yesterday was at a party at a friend of Janice. It was really close to her home in Manhattan so we had walked there. It was a really nice summer night and I remember that we talked about what we would do this holiday. 
I realized that I have to go to the bathroom. So I slowly put down my feet on the creamy, fluffy carpet, my legs looked almost as pale. Then I realized that I had some strange marks at my ankles. I tried to look down on my feet but my aching head stopped me.
 Toilet first. I had absolutely no idea where the bathroom where, I had never been here before. I started to feel a little nervous, unease. But I had to pee. That was more important in that moment.
I opened the first door I found. Luckily it was a big toilet, with pink marbled walls and floors. So I then entered and did what I had to do. But sitting there I looked out of the window. And then I felt like I freeze, a chilling sensation begun to creep up my spine.
What I saw outside was a big lake or something, mountains and some forest in the background. And all was covered with a lot of snow!

Read more here:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar