Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 3 mars 2012

And here is chapter 3 of Snow Angels

If you want, here is another chapter of Snow Angels. And here is chapter 1 and 2 if you missed them:

http://agnetanisbeth.blogspot.com/2012/02/read-first-chapter-of-snow-angels.html

http://agnetanisbeth.blogspot.com/2012/02/and-here-is-chapter-2-of-snow-angels.html




Snow Angels - Chapter 3


13 years had passed, obviously. But how come I do not remember a single thing about anything in between? What had happen to me, where am I?

This is just a long, really long nightmare.

A big wave of sadness, grief and sorrow hit me like a tsunami. I had to sit down. The bed looked like a good choice. It was soft and nice, just what I needed now. What if I went to sleep again maybe I could wake up in my apartment.

I laid down in the bed and it felt good to close my eyes again. I tried to remember the party that obviously happened 13 years ago. The only thing I could remember was the walk with Janice that Liza and her boyfriend greeted us welcome.

I think I remember that I ate some homemade tacos and enchiladas and that I drank some drinks with umbrellas and a lot of Mexican beer. What if someone drugged me? And then kidnapped me away to this place, wherever I am?
Maybe this half naked man besides me did all that? Should I be afraid?

Perhaps I had repressed it all, because it was too painful to remember? Or maybe I had some kind of accident? I heard of people losing their memory.

My mom and dad were dead and I did not have any siblings, but I can just imagine what Janice would think if she saw me now, in bed with a complete stranger?

And where was Janice now, still in Manhattan? Maybe she also lost her memory, or does she think I am dead?

I went up again and went for the bathroom. I did not feel relaxed in the bed anyway. Better go and check on myself again. Look for signs on my body, maybe I even had stretch marks after giving birth to a baby? That would REALLY make my day.

At least it was a nice bathroom, it looked comfy in a strange way. Like a place I would have chosen to build. At least in my dreams, I could never ever afford a place like this. My tiny apartment in New York was rented.

I approached the mirror again, but not without hesitation. Now I did know that I had to have changed in these years, but why had I dyed my hair black?
I recognized my eyes, my nose and neck, but it was still not really MY old face. At least what I remember. Maybe I had a facelift?

Then I looked down on my body and decided to take of my luxury silk dress that I had saved for month to buy and that now just was a mess.
My body looked familiar, maybe the breast was a tiny bit bigger and I could not find any stretch marks, thank God! So hopefully I don’t have any kids. But when I saw my wrists I screamed! I had too tattoos, one of barbed wire wound around my ankles. I did not do that to myself - or did I?

“So you are up now babe. It was a really though nite, don’t Ya think?”
The man from the bed was now standing in the doorway. But he was not really half naked. He was completely nude.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar